Prevent isolation & build community for expecting and new parents.  image

Prevent isolation & build community for expecting and new parents.

Blossom is there for new moms and her family. Your donation keeps the doors open to this small non-profit and makes access to services available to those in need.

/ 150


Build Community, Expand Access to Resources and Support the creation of Healthy Families!

For the third year in a row the life expectancy in the United States has decreased. (CDC Nov. 2018) Isolation and lack of social connection are new contribution factors in the decrease of life expectancy.

Life in Silicon Valley can be quite hard on new mothers, their partners and surrounding family members. In the months leading up to their child's birth and into the postpartum period many women are facing isolation, a lack of support and little to no access to a community. Blossom has been a safe haven for many of our new families since 1999. Your donation helps make an impact in the lives of infants, toddlers and the adults who care for them.

When a mother or father walks through the doors at Blossom our priority is to provide them with compassion and support. They may need to:

  • use the bathroom by themselves
  • find a nice quiet spot to nurse or feed their baby
  • voice their concerns about how they are feeling after the birth of their child
  • get info on which childbirth class is right for them
  • recharge with a yoga class

We are here for it all and walk alongside the families who bring Blossom along with them on the pregnancy and parenting journey.

As a small non-profit we are fortunate to be in an area where many can afford to go to services and get help. Approximately 70% of our budget is covered by program service fees. To meet the remaining 30% of the budget needs, we rely on your generous contributions and private foundation grants.

Think back to your birth and shortly after your newborn arrived. Were you supported the way you wanted? If you were, give today so for the mothers coming after you and those unable to afford services so that we never have to turn away a family in need. If you didn't get the support you wanted and needed, wouldn't it have been nice to have had a place like Blossom.

You can make a difference in the lives of mothers around the Bay Area. Give today.